Also, I am a master’s student at Georgia Tech, participating in the OMSCS program in partnership with Udacity. I am taking the Computational Perception & Robotics specialization and I plan to finish the program at the end of 2017. I also regularly take online courses, I just finished Coursera’s Data Science Specialization signature track last spring.
Previously, I worked as a Research Intern at the Distributed Events Analysis Research Laboratory of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences Institute for Computer Science and Control. I mostly worked with urban 3D point clouds collected by a Lidar device, namely on the i4D project.
My topics of interest are:
- Software engineering
- Computer vision
- 2D/3D image processing
- Robotics and autonomous vehicles
I have experience in
- Software Engineering and Development in various languages
- Development on the Microsocft stack (Windows desktop & CE, Visual Studio, C#, TypeScript, XAML)
- C++ development, including 3rd party libs (Boost, CUDA, Qt, Point Clouds Library, OpenCV, CGAL, libSVM)
- 3D point clouds and 2D image processing
- SVM machine learning methods
- Multispectal imagery
Some examples of my earlier work:
(updated: Spring 2016)